1. Program dates: January 1 through December 31.
2. To be eligible for the Honor® Show Chow® Feed Top Performers Awards Program, a minimum amount of Honor® Show Chow® feeds must be fed. A table of minimum amounts is shown below. Eligibility for the Honor® Show Chow® Top Performers program is limited to youth active in 4-H and FFA programs with cattle, dairy, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, and rabbit.
3. Honor® Show Chow® Feed Top Performers application must be signed by a Purina retailer or Purina representative. You must submit Feed Receipts to meet the minimum requirements as above.
4. You must submit a clear, color, 5” x 7” (or larger) glossy photograph of you and your winning animal(s) at the show. Show name banner must be visible in background. If your entry does not include a photograph, your request will be denied. You may not submit the same photo twice.
5. You may receive up to two (2) awards and one (1) High Octane® award per calendar year. Awards are per applicant, not per animal or species.
6. Awards are for Show Ring wins only. Awards that do not qualify: Rate of Gain, Carcass Awards and Showmanship Awards.
7. National and state champions may choose between two (2) prizes for the first win: a jacket or a belt buckle, provided all requirements are met. County/district & regional winners may choose between two (2) awards for the first win: a clipper jacket or windshirt, provided all requirements are met. In a current calendar year, you are eligible for EITHER a national/state award OR a county/district & regional award. Not for both.
8. A second win allows you to receive a Purina® Honor® Show Chow® cap, pig brush, feed scoop, or multi-tool. This applies to national, state and local winners. Note: you must complete and send in a separate application and picture for each win. Second wins do not qualify for jackets or buckles.
9. A separate win using High Octane® supplements allows you to receive High Octane® award, provided all requirements are met. Note: you must complete and send in a separate application and picture for each win. (This cannot be the same win as Purina® Honor Show® Chow award.)
10. Show qualification requirement: Cattle, pigs, sheep, goats and poultry are eligible. Rabbit entries must be Best in Show, Best of Breed or Best Meat Pen. Best Opposite Sex does not qualify.
11. Open shows, prospect shows and jackpot shows do not qualify. Please check with a Purina dealer or Purina representative for exceptions.
12. The awards application must be submitted to Purina for processing and approval prior to December 31 of the current calendar year.
13. By submitting your animal/poultry performance information, photographs and winning story, you hereby authorize Purina Animal Nutrition LLC to publish your name, photographs or videos of you and your property and all material you furnish until revoked, by yourself, in writing. Revocation shall not affect any materials previously prepared. Revocation must be sent to:
280 Quadrum Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73108-1101